1. In what form will the UniCredit Bank API data structure correspond to the Czech Open Banking Standard or the Slovak Banking Standard API?
The data structure will be almost identical.
2. How will the bank access screenscraping?
Providing information on a payment account as well as making an indirect payment order is available only to third parties which enable bank to verify the identity of a third party.
3. Can be the PSD2 API test environment used and tested by third party before getting the CNB / NBS license and the issuance of the electronic certificate by the certification authority?
Yes. Simply register here in the UniCredit Open API Portal and use this test environment.
1. Why doesn't the "try it" button work?
Be sure to select an Oauth Client from the drop down menu on top of the API Page, and that all the required input parameters are set.
2. Where can I find the test data?
You can find a list of available test users and accounts here. You can start from there in order to get additional information, such as account transactions, or to perform payments
3. How can I set the customer id in an API call?
Since the API are protected with Oauth2 protocol, you cannot specify the an userid as input of the API calls. Please use an OAuth2 Access token that has been obtained using the user credentials.
4. Why do I get "Bad Request"?
Check that you set the correct path calling your API. If a body is present be sure that satisfies the json input model.
5. Why do I get "Could not get any response" using Postman collection?
If you are using Postman client, you can try to disable "SSL certificate verification" in Settings pane; if you are using Postman as Chrome plugin import the certificate in Chrome calling an API from the browser.
6. What is the authentication and authorization protocol used for accessing the APIs?
The APIs are protected with OAuth2 protocol (Authorization Code Grant and Implicit Grant flows). These are redirect-based Oauth2 flows that require the Customer to login to a dedicated UniCredit page, shown during the Oauth2 flow. The customer credentials to be used are available here.
7. What is the test customer Id used for authentication when the "try it" functionality is used in the API Detail page?
If you are using the "try it" functionality from the API Portal, you cannot set a customer Id since this parameter is bound to the Access Token used for accessing the APIs. Add the Oauth2 client at the top of the API Detail page and then get an access token. This access token is bound to Customer Id 7849516.
8. Which Oauth2 scopes are available?
The available Oauth2 scopes are: Account_Information_CZ Account_Information_SK Payment_Initiation_CZ Payment_Initiation_SK Balance_Check_CZ Balance_Check_SK. They should be used by your App to get an Access Token for CZ and SK APIs